Detox Update


So this is day nine of my detox. Everything is going really good. As I type, I am eating a spring mix with red bell peppers, purple onions, chicken, red grapes, cilantro & balsamic vinegar. My snack was yogurt. But my breakfast is what I wanted to tell you about. I had my smoothie like usual but since I ran out of peaches I am using the frozen mangos I have. But for the past four days I’ve been adding a powdered vitamin I picked up from GNC it is called Women’s Ultra Mega Maximum Nutrition. They only sell it in flavors so I got vanilla, like my whey I would have preferred it be tasteless, but oh well.
Just a little FYI when you take vitamin supplements they cause your urine to be fluorescent yellow so nothing is wrong with you, its normal.
Usually when detoxing its more about what you eat and not so much how much but of course you want to be careful not to eat too much and watch how late you eat. Try not to eat after 8 and if you need an after dinner snack stick to fruit.

Comments

Popular Posts