Happy Monday!!


So I'm starting today’s blog on the bus headed to work. I guess I will start with a detox update.
Well, this is day fifteen I have two more to go. I've come to enjoy being on this detox. I'm somewhat feeling hesitant to move on to cycle two but I know I need to. Cycle two revs up your metabolism which is a good thing but part of me feels like I need to go 21 days to create a habit. I told myself I wasn’t going to weigh-in until January but I couldn’t resist. I lost 3 lbs the past week; my goal is two a week so I am happy about that. I have boxing class tonight, speaking of class, I've noticed I've been kind of dizzy feeling at class. I’m not sure if it is due to me detoxing or because of my chest congestion making it difficult to breathe. I eat my recommended calories so I don’t think it’s the detox.
On another note, I had the best salad this weekend. It consisted of mixed greens, spinach, yellow & red bell peppers, scallions, cucumbers, eggs, chicken, artichokes & red onions with balsamic vinaigrette. Talking about good! I got it at Marlene's at the salad bar. I was surprised to see artichokes but added them anyway. I’m glad I did. I posted a picture of it above.
Well, that’s all for now. I will probably post again later
SN: Yes, I commute to work via bus. I have for 6 years, saves me gas and my nerves. Toodles

Comments

Popular Posts