Happy Tuesday! Detox Day 16

Good Morning! So today is day sixteen of my system detox and I am preparing myself for cycle 2, which begins Thursday. In cycle 2 I will no longer be detoxing, I will be able to have shellfish and red meat (even though I don’t eat red meat) in addition to all the proteins in cycle 1. I can also have starchy carbs like brown rice, grits, basmati rice, oat bran, cream of wheat, old fashion oatmeal, potatoes etc. of course everything has a limitation on the serving.
The biggest difference with this is the alternate day eating, 1200 calories one day and however many the next. I’m still not sure I will go past 1290 which is my “myfitnesspal” daily recommended calorie amount, we shall see.
I wanted to post another blog yesterday but I made a boo boo and switched to the new blogger interface which was not compatible the system I was on. I had to change it from my phone this morning, so my bad on that.
So, yesterday I made my shopping list and it looked like this: Red and Yellow Peppers
Cucumbers, Mushrooms, Asparagus, Scallions, Onions (red & yellow), Mixed Greens, Spinach, Broccoli, Lemons, Tomatoes, Zucchini, Cilantro, Fruit, Squash, Carrot Juice, Bananas, Low Fat Pasta Sauce, Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinaigrette, Nonfat yogurt, Eggs, Artichokes, Juice, Grilled Chicken
I added a couple more items to this list like lunch meat, milk and Chex cereal for the kids, sugar free almond milk and pickles, but nothing unhealthy.
I was proud of my outer aisle items taking over my shopping list.
Today I have a salad like the one I posted yesterday but this time it was made in my kitchen and the chicken is grilled. I made it kind of big so it will be lunch and dinner. I also have an orange and yogurt for my in between snacks.
Well, that all for now about my detox. I will be posting an update on the Jane Carter I use on my leave outs, in just a bit.
And...It Is What It Is

Comments

Popular Posts