Just a Random Update

Happy Hump Day!

I don’t have a specific topic to go over today so I will just give you tidbits of this and that.
Well, a quickie update on my progress, I lost 9 inches from my waist. My weight loss is still at 8lbs. I know I said I wouldn’t weigh myself until February but I couldn’t resist. I’m still taking my Omega 3s and Vitamin D. Monday night I went to a holiday concert for my daughter so I didn’t go to the gym, instead I worked out afterwards at home with a friend of mines acting as my trainer. I started off with a ten minute jog around the block I went around two times (my block is actually two blocks) so it ended up being a total of 12 blocks which is about a mile, if that makes any sense. This is the funny part; I was chased by a dog the 2nd time around, a little fluffy dog (Pomeranian I think). That little sucker was booking down the street. Had my heart going 1000 beats per minute! So, anywho after that I went back inside and my heat was on 90 degrees, I did my boxing and kickboxing, then I worked my abs and did some stretching. I only worked out for an hour but it was a very good workout and I was sweating like a faucet. I wore what I would normally wear at the gym; sweatpants and a t-shirt.

Remember ladies, the boot camp begins January 7th so make sure you are prepared for the class. The routine and exercises will change with each class and you will learn tools that you can utilize at home throughout the week, considering the class in only on Saturdays.

So I’ve decided to start a vlog. I will still post blogs here like usual but in addition to what I post here there will be vlogs about other random subjects. For those who do not know what a vlog is, it is a video blog. My YouTube channel is http://www.youtube.com/iamshaninicole you can subscribe to my channel to see my vlogs but I will also be posting them here as well.

Have a wonderful Hump Day!

And...It Is What It Is

Comments

Popular Posts