Ladies, Don't End Up On The Side Of The Road


Today I am going to post about cars. Now I’m addressing this to the ladies out there but fellas some of you need to take heed as well.

So for the past two days I would get up in the morning and attempt to heat up my car, when I would turn on the heat it would blow cold air then turn hot then sometimes back to cold. It has been freezing outside every morning. Just Monday I poured cold water on my windshield and me being an airhead, had the wipers on and yeah, the water came rushing back in my face. So yesterday morning was the last straw.

So I decided to make a trip to AutoZone after work. I checked my fluids and just as I figured my anti-freeze was low. So I had to get antifreeze, oil, de-icer windshield washer fluid and an air filter. I got the air filter because I have never changed it the whole 1 1/2 yrs I’ve had my truck. I did everything right in the lot. My truck purred at me in happiness and my heat had me toasty.

So ladies I’m not saying be like me and work on your car but I am saying make sure it is in tip top shape. Make sure all your fluids are full, tires and in good condition, your wipers aren’t brittle, get oil changes every 3 months & keep your air filter changed once a year. Another biggie is get you brake pads replaced as soon as they start rubbing. Also make sure your spark plugs are in good condition. If you don’t, you may be stuck on the side of the road.

Also have:
Blanket – if your car were to stop you could be stranded for a long time. Cars can get cold fast. Keep a warm blanket or extra coats in your trunk.
Water Bottles - you might get thirsty or hungry so it might be a good idea to keep snacks on hand.
Flashlight – A tool kit might be needed if you end up with a flat tire or a dead battery. Boss Ladies are always READY!
Cell Phone Charger – A Boss Ladies must have access to others at all time so keep your cell phone charger handy.
Road Side Assistance – Please consider investing in AAA or RSA through your car insurance or cell phone company.

And...It Is What It Is

Comments

Popular Posts