Merry Christmas!!


Merry Christmas!

I love everything I got for Christmas. But even if I hadnt gotten anything I'd still feel blessed because I'm able to give so much to my children. I'm able to give gifts to my Mom and family members. So many have nothing and I've been blessed to be able to give something. It hasn't felt like Christmas until I watch my kids smile covered in wrapping paper. Lately my life has changed so much. Ive become stronger and happier and I see so much clearer. My heart is happy and my soul sings. I have good people in my life. People I can talk to and smile with and be myself with.I have people who encourage me and are there when I need them. Good people who have good intensions.
I know everything can be taken away so I want to enjoy and cherish these moments as long as I have them. I just couldn't ask for a better gift....never.

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Feel the blessing of the holiday.

Love Shani, Deej & Dai

And...It Is What It Is

Comments

Popular Posts