My Final Day!!

So today is day 17, the last day of my system detox. I had my ups and downs but I never cheated and honestly my downs weren’t that down. I had a few moments when I wanted a piece of candy or some sugar in my tea or even a potato chip but the feeling was only momentary. I’ve learned a lot about control and self-discipline during these past 17 days.

If you are thinking about doing a system detox make sure it is a plan you can follow and make sure you are mentally ready to do it. If not, you will fail, simple as that.
I’ve detoxed many times drinking nothing but juice for 10 days at a time so this last detox was a breeze compared to the juice detox. I didn’t reach the same euphoric and highly energetic state that I reach when I do a juice detox but that quite ok with me. with me working out a juice detox wouldn’t be a good idea.

Tomorrow is a new phase in my health make over and I am more than prepared for the next 17 days, Christmas included.

And…It Is What It Is

Comments

Popular Posts