Sexy Hunny By The Time It's Sunny!


The New Year is coming and this is the time of year that we all set resolutions. The #1 resolution of women is to lose weight for summer. Well I want to help you! As some of you may know, I’ve been working on becoming healthier. Part of that has been changing my diet and the other part is exercising 5-6 days a week doing boxing, kickboxing, cardio & strength training. It’s a long journey I have ahead of me because even though I have a weight goal I have a complete life change going on. I’ve had such great feedback and I’ve had so many women interested in my plan.

One thing most women need to be successful is workout partners. So Emily (co-owner of the gym I go to) and I would like to invite you ladies to join us every Saturday starting January 7th for a Ladie's Boot Camp Fitness class.
If you are serious about losing weight and want to get in shape for the summer along with other women while having a strong support system, this is definitely the class for you. The class will feature high energy music to keep you motivated the whole time so you can reach your goal of obtaining sexier abs, legs & arms. For those ladies that have ugly stretch marks on your tummy and boobs, we have tricks to get rid of them and tighten up saggy boobies and tummies without surgery.

OK so you know I wouldn’t be Shani if I didn’t tell you this:
If you are worried about your hair I suggest you wear a cotton head scarf. Cotton absorbs the sweat better. But the trick is to tie it nice and snug and leave it on until it and your hair is dry, that way your hair stays straight.

Also if any of you that join the class would like to make a healthier food change and want assistance, I will be available to assist you and provide you with a plan to get you started. Also ways to make some of your fav dishes healthier and still keep it tasting good, probably even better.

What you should bring:
Cold water
Hand Wraps or Workout gloves
Come dressed and ready to work out.
Wear comfortable work out clothing (no jeans)
Socks and no shoes

Location:
Evolution MMA
3852 South 66th Street
Tacoma, WA 98409
(253) 572-9066

And…It Is What It Is

Comments

Popular Posts