Happy New Year!!


Happy New Year Everyone!!

I’ve had such a busy weekend it’s crazy!! I haven’t posted in a week but so much has taken place. Wednesday I ended up in the emergency room due to chest pains. I have no idea what caused them but I know they weren’t little pains and they kept coming. I had an EKG, a CT scan and an X-ray done. After all of that I was given a pain med in my I.V. that had me out of it, my Mom had to drive me home. I was sent home with some pain meds and a referral to see a Dr some time this week (I still need to schedule the appt). I was off Thursday on a bed rest. Bed rest is hard for me, I am too much of a busy body. So with all of that going on I missed working out last week. They were closed Monday, I didn’t go Tuesday and well you know what happened the other two days.

Thursday night I did my daughter’s hair, which I am glad I did, it freed up my Friday night. I have a video on the whole process I will post it, if I can get this dumb movie making program working right. I may need to buy another one though so it will be a minute before I can get my video blogs going.

Friday night we went out to Applebees and had dinner and drinks. Then I brined my turkey at 1 am. Never make a turkey w/o brining it, NEVER!

Saturday I spent my day getting ready for New Years day. I also took my son to get a needed hair cut. I ripped and ran all over and cleaned up my house a bit. I put the turkey in the smoker around 1:30am, I didn’t go to bed until around 230-3am then woke up at 5 something. I didn’t go back to sleep until about 10ish and was back up at 12pm, I took the turkey out the smoker and began getting the house ready and cooking the rest of the dinner for my Annual New Years gathering. I had about 20 people over including the children. It was a great New Years Day. Later that evening we went to Munchbar in Bellevue. There were a few football players in the building, groupies too. There were even a few fights. Honestly, it didn’t make me miss going out at all. I was totally unimpressed.

Yesterday I went to the gym on the military base. I did 2 ½ hours, 1 hour on the treadmill and 1 ½ hours of cardio and strength training and abs. That wore me out. I was tired as heck the rest of the evening. I was in bed by 9:30 p.m. I had to watch my Love & Hip Hop and my T.I. & Tiny before going to bed. Jim Jones had me in tears with his proposal to Crissy, it was so cute!

My body is hella sore from my workout but it doesn’t stop, tonight I am back at the MMA gym for boxing/kickboxing. Back on my eating plan, the holidays are over so no more cheating for me. This Saturday is the start of the boot camp I am excited about it. For info on the boot camp check out my label “boot camp”

Hope everyone has a wonderful day back to work for those who are returning today, I know its hard going back after having 3 or more days off.

And…It Is What It Is

Comments

Popular Posts