When a Door Closes...


Well, unfortunately my excitement has been deflated a bit. I was supposed to be training to be assisting the boot camp but it seems as though there would be a liability issue. I'm not sure how and I didn't ask for details. It's cool though, I will still be attending and I'm excited to have been part of planning something that will help women get in shape to me that’s what’s most important.

For those who know me know I don't give up, when one door closes another opens. I've been working out with the "work out Nazi" that's just the name I've given him because working out with him is no joke and that’s the only time I can’t stand him…lol. He loves working out and he pushes you to work harder. He is also a trained and trophy winning boxer and kick boxer.

I will be taking a class for training as well as nutrition classes in conjunction with my business marketing classes. Even though the business classes won't be done for four years and the trainer classes only take six months, I’m not sure how long the nutrition classes take though.

I still want to be able to provide women with health and fitness assistance. It's become very important to me. I won't be teaching boxing or kickboxing but I will be teaching fitness, weight loss, healthy eating and nutrition. Over the course of the next year I will be getting into better physical shape and learning effective workout techniques by training with Emily and “the Nazi” as well as studying different techniques and work out methods, especially those that effect women with body issues like stretch marks. I will continue my training in boxing and kickboxing as well, I just won't teach it. That's something I will leave to the professionals and enjoy learning and being a student myself.

I can't say exactly when I will be ready to lead a class but I will say I am excited about this opportunity and sometimes when a door closes you just have to open another one yourself. This is my step towards a new life and I cannot let anything take that away from me. I'm going through this process like many women and I struggle like them to stay healthy and on track so I can relate to them and their struggles. I'm blessed to have people like the “work out Nazi” in my life that are supporting my efforts.

I'm gearing up for a birthday photo shoot, something really fun kind of out the box. I asked “the Nazi" to be my male prop this time for some of the flix, my fb friends know what I'm talking about.

I will definitely be keeping you all informed on the progression of everything. So continue on this journey with me and let's see how far we can go. Even though you all don't comment on my blog I appreciate the comments on MyFitnessPal, Facebook & Twitter about my blog topics. You all keep me motivated to keep going, I hope I can keep doing the same for you.

And...It Is What It Is

Comments

Popular Posts