Fathers Need to Step Up! (Retro)

Originally Posted Aug 5, 2007
Fathers Need to Step Up!
Current mood:aggravated

I just got done watching Mel B's press release for like the 2nd time and I agree with her in many ways if not all the way. Eddie Murphy should be ashamed of himself. It urks me to see men willing to take care of the chick in their life but not their own flesh and blood. One minute you swear to be the best father in the world and the next you are acting as if the child doesn't exist. All until something goes wrong in the relationship then all of a sudden you remember you have a child.

Another thing that agitates me is when the broad is cool with the fact that her man doesn't care for his kids. What kind of woman is that? What kind of woman would stand by a man who does nothing for his own? Tracey Edmunds is no better than the average broad. I guess it is just my opinion.

I just cannot respect a man who doesn't take care of his child or a female who thinks that shit is cool. More than likely she is so insecure that she feels that the child will somehow cause the man to not feel for her or she is scared the mom can take him back if he visits his child or pays his child support and he is so desperate for love that he is willing to push his kids aside to have somebody love him.

I don't friggin know but I know I have dated men with kids and they took care of their kids and those I came across that didn't were kicked to someone else's curb. I use to like Eddie Murphy but now that this has all come to light I find him a miserable excuse for a man. I feel the same way for all men who do not take care of their children. There is no excuse and there will never be an excuse. No child deserves to be treated as a commodity. Every child deserves the utmost love from 2 parents regardless of the past relationship. Because it isn't about what they "had" it is about what they have and that is a child. Even if the love is gone between the parents it should never tarnish the love they have for their kids…EVER!

Comments

Popular Posts