Thursday, February 2, 2012

Full Sew-in Weave w/Invisible Part & Side Bang Install (Video)

So Sunday I did a full head sew in with an invisible part and a small leave out. This was my first attempt at an invisible part. An invisible part is a very tedious process, especially when you are sewing it in. Gluing it in seems like it would be a lot faster, matter of fact I know it would be.

The client/model only brought 1 1/2 packs of hair even though she was asked to bring 2 to 3 packs but I made it work. It wasn't quite as full as I would have preferred for it to be but it still looked damn good when I was done. That’s another reason I did the invisible part first, that’s the last place you want to run out of hair.
Like my daughter she has Remy on the bottom and just a regular Yaki on top.

I can say this though, an invisible part will not be a part of my normal sew in process when there is leave out. It took much longer than usual to do her hair.

My legs were killing me! I will say this again...I don’t know how stylists do it everyday. I have the utmost respect for them.

Full Sew-in w/Invisible Part, Side Bang Install with leave out using a mesh cap
Hair is 14" & 12" The 14" is Bobbi Boss First Remi #2
The 1" is 4 U Yaki #1

I used 5 "C" shaped needles to prevent constant threading.

Music: Put Ya Bag Down

By: Jig The Pres (one of my marketing clients)

I am working on my beauty marketing campaigns for stylists so if you are a stylist and you are interested in increasing your profit margin and clientele email me at to set up an appointment. This is for serious inquiries ONLY!

And…It Is What It is

No comments:

Post a Comment