How to Revive and Make Your Weave Look New Again (Video)

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Ladies, you may want to get your do together for that special someone tonight, so pay close attention!
I decided to do a little video on how to revive and make your weave look new again even when you are using hair that is not expensive. This is a way to make inexpensive hair last longer.

The video was done on Sunday. I did my hair Saturday night. It is now Tuesday and my hair still feels soft and is completely tangle free. It literally feels just like it did when I first did my hair if not better.

I did not add this in my video, but in order to keep it straight at night I wrapped the top in a satin scarf and put the rest in a hair bonnet, you will have to flat iron the ripples out in the morning if you do not wrap your hair, I just tie mines up then put the rest under a bonnet. I do not wrap my weave at night.

I thought about showing a video while I was washing my hair then I changed my mind but when I got home my hair was still looking nice so I decided I would share with everyone what I did and how to do the same thing with their own hair.
I wish you would have been able to see what the hair looked like before I washed it. You would be able to fully appreciate what I am sharing with you. But remember do not put grease in your weave and do not add a bunch of oil to it. I may show a video of me doing my daughter's hair. Her weave isnt that bad right now but I do not use expensive hair in her head, she has had her weave in for a month and a half now. So I may use her head to show you both my tightening and revive/renew technique completely. Both of these techniques are good for when you want your weave to last just a little bit longer, everyone that has seen my hair though I got it re-done.

I hope you enjoy…

And…It Is What It Is


Comments

Popular Posts