So Sorry I’ve Been Gone…

So this is an update on everything. My weight loss, my health journey, my personal life and my marketing business. I have been somewhat over whelmed lately so I haven’t been blogging like I should so I’m going to try and catch you all up a little bit without going into too much detail. This blog post would be entirely too long.

So personally I have been on a roller coaster ride with a guy I was seeing. He recently had a series of events in his life that caused him to pull away. It was weird because one day we were thick as thieves then the next we were strangers. I truly tried to be there for him but after a while it just became too hard. I explained this to him and told him I would always be his friend which in my eyes by his behavior seemed like it would be what he wanted but he ignored my "I will always be your friend text" after I told him I had to move on with my life. So honestly I’m just confused but I will not contact him again. I do not chase down anyone, not friends or lovers, I did my part.
The way things were going between us made me unhappy all the time. I didn’t want my life to be that way. I couldn’t live like that. I know he was going through a hard time and I offered many times to be there but he wanted to be to himself and close himself off from the world. What else could I do?

Anywho, on to my workout progress. Well, I’ve lost an additional two pounds. I am happy to see some progress. Especially considering I haven’t been going as hard as I was. With everything going on and the snow and my car breaking down it's been hard to stay on track five days a week as far as the workout goes but food wise I’ve been doing good minus my day of red velvet cake that caused me to get sick. So needless to say I won’t make that mistake again. My body isn’t use to that much sugar and it let me know it. I also noticed that the Boxing/MMA gym I’m going to isn’t really giving personalized training anymore. I’m not sure if I want to keep paying $45 a month to stand by myself hitting a bag for an hour. I need to learn more techniques. I need to be able to practice on mitts and so forth as well. So I am re-evaluating my plans for the upcoming month.

Lately, I’ve been focusing very hard on my own business; I’ve taken the place of a client. Meaning I’ve become my own client. I am doing for myself what I would do for one of my clients and putting together my own marketing campaigns. That is part of the reason I am doing so many videos about hair and what not.
I’ve been learning how to put together and edit videos, part of marketing is visual. So being able to provide the client with videos instead of paying another company to put them together is a plus. So while I am using the videos to draw attention to my marketing I am also using them to learn how to create and edit videos. It is a tedious process that requires a lot of time but it is more than worth it to be able to do it.
This weekend I did two vides that I will be posting on here over the next two days. I did a eyelash tutorial and a weave install video. So look for those Thursday and Friday.

So that is my update for now. I appreciate you taking the time to rock with me as always…

And…It Is What It Is!


Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube health channel http://youtube.com/shaninicolehealth

Comments

Popular Posts