Braidless Sew In (Video)


I had such a busy weekend it was crazy! I was doing hair all weekend long!!!

So I decided to do a video on the braidless sew in. Let me start off by saying this, it is nothing like practicing on a mannequin. I had the most difficult time getting this hair to stay in place it’s not even funny.

I had two of these scheduled for this weekend and I was so pissed after the first one I cancelled the second one. I am a perfectionist and I do not like sending people anywhere with a product if I am not happy with it. I don’t care if it is graphics or hair. If I don’t like it I am not happy.

I will say this though, the style was cute. Her hair was long in front so I couldn’t really style the bangs how I wanted to though.

To be honest, I really do not have much to say about this install except that I will continue to perfect this technique and then do her hair over and I promised the lady I cancelled that I will make sure to do hers as well.

I hope you enjoy the video!

And…It Is What It Is

Comments

Popular Posts