Day 1/Phase 1 of my 37 Day Detox

Happy Monday! You guys get three blog posts today, and probably the rest of the week as well!

Today I am starting my 37 Day Detox. I was suppose to start on the 10th but our tubing trip on Saturday set it back to Sunday, then my Mom wanting to take us out to eat Sunday set it back to Monday, but now the day is here. Unfortunately, because I have to work today I didn’t do the sea salt flush this morning (that’s one reason why I start on Saturdays). I will be drinking Smooth Move all week and flushing with sea salt Saturday morning. I gotta do what I gotta do. But I haven’t drunk any juice yet and I am starving! I haven’t made it to work just yet; I’m still on the bus.

I hate starting my detox on days I have to work; I prefer to do it on off days. It's easier for me not to eat on off days. Once I go two days (Saturday & Sunday), by day three (Monday) I’m at work and it’s a lot easier; the first three days are the hardest. Oh well.

I will be posting a blog every day for at least the first ten days, to tell you how I feel, but I won’t be posting my weight loss; I will post that on MyFitnessPal. I have a tracker on this blog to the right so any weight loss will show there. Every blog will be posted the day after so I can tell you how I felt the day before. So the title will be the current day then it will start off with how many days I completed and how many I have to go in phase 1.

I am doing some things differently this time around. I will mix my juices with vegetable juice and protein juice, meaning instead of a whole Superfood juice I will have vegetable juice and protein, but not going over 1200 calories a day. Also, I will continue my Yoga and Pilates classes just so I do not fall off from going to the gym, I may do my strength training as well I am not sure yet, but I won’t do a heavy workout.

Once I get to phase three I will be posting videos on how to make some of the detox approved foods. This is something that has been requested so I will be taping myself step-by-step cooking these foods. I may post a video or two on how I am feeling after each phase as well.

For more on the 37 Day Detox click here

And...It Is What It Is

Comments

Popular Posts