Day 2/Phase 1 of my 37 Day Detox

One day down, nine to go in phase 1.

As always yesterday was the hardest day. Not that bad though, I was a little lightheaded and hungry. I didn’t go Yoga because of how I was feeling.

In conjunction with my Naked Green Machine juice, which I only drank ¼ of; I had an Odwalla Chocolate Protein drink before I left work and some Hot & Spicy V8 juice in my wine glass before I went to bed. I also drank some Smooth Move tea before going to sleep.

I weighed myself last night; I like to keep track of my weight changes during this process. I will weigh myself again on day 11.

I found myself craving foods I haven’t craved at all but that is normal it is common to crave foods that you can’t have during a detox; usually foods you don’t even eat. You just have to remember its mind over matter.

I love the power I feel knowing I can beat my urges and control my own life. Self control is a powerful tool to have that many don’t.

And...It Is What It Is

Comments

Popular Posts