Day 3/Phase 1 of my 37 Day Detox

Two days down 8 to go in phase 1.

Today (day 3) I feel kind of crappy. I drank the Smooth Move tea last night and woke up in pain; I had to use a heating pad to calm the pain in order to get up for work. Usually I have to eat or drink before it starts to kick in but this morning was very different. I think it is because I am on a juice fast and I got a lot of the old solids out of my system yesterday by drinking the tea the night before, so there wasn’t much in the tea’s way, so it worked a lot faster and stronger. So I will hold off on the tea until Friday night so I can do my sea salt flush Saturday morning.

Otherwise I am doing well; I’m not really having strong desires for food. The juice is doing just fine. I have noticed that by alternating juices thru the day I am tricking my mind into believing that I am satisfied with just drinking juice. I am treating it like meals. So I sip on my Naked juice during the day while at work the have my tomato juice at night. I also throw in a protein juice sometimes. I think from this day forward the protein may be my breakfast. I am still sipping the same bottle of Naked juice from Monday. By splitting up the bottle I am making sure to stay under my calories of 1200. I could just drink a bunch of small bottles but they are 2.99-3.99 a bottle; the bottle I have is equivalent to 8 bottles and it is 7.99 so you do the math.

Just a reminder I write these the following day so you know how the day before went; if that makes any sense.

And...It Is What It Is

Comments

Popular Posts