Encouraging Others to Change

I am very excited to hear that more people are interested in my 37 Day Detox! I received a nice amount of inquiries last night and even did a phone consult with someone who will start tomorrow! I am sooo excited! I love being able to help people dealing with the same struggles as myself.

So yesterday I put together a meal plan for someone who started their detox the same day as me. We are both on day 5 and we are both in the fasting phase. This is his first time on the juice fast but so far he is doing excellent! Yesterday he got his GNC Men’s Ultra Mega Maximum Nutrition Active, which aids in weight loss. Two scoops of these vitamins will be added to his smoothie every morning once we go into phase 2. His meal plan was somewhat difficult because he doesn’t eat many foods, some foods I have convinced him to try so we will see how that goes. I also put together an extensive shopping list for him to do his shopping for the next phase.

So I posted that I was putting together his meal plan and how no one else was brave enough to take the challenge with me and a few people responded. One of those people was eager to start right away and that is how we put his plan in motion. He had been waiting for something to come along to get him motivated; and that something/someone was me!

This life style change has not been easy. For a lot of people dieting is triggered by the desire to lose weight and once that weight is lost old habits come back. So I decided to focus more on eating better to change my life, working out to change my life and becoming a better me to change my life; I know the weight loss will happen naturally. I’m not trying to lose weight for the summer (even though it would be nice to reach a goal by my birthday), but I want to tone my body and get into better health and eating habits for a long lasting life. I would be lying if I said this journey has been easy because it has been far from it. I am attempting to change the way I’ve done things most of my life. I’ve made small changes over the years but getting rid of sugar has been my biggest and most difficult change of them all.

Through this process I have been working on brainwashing myself into a healthier person. I have been studying, researching and reading up on a lot of nutritional material. I’ve also tried multiple foods, and methods to help me achieve my goals. I know this change will take me years and I have accepted that and I am ok with that.

As always I appreciate the support of everyone and I look forward to working with those looking to make better health choices.

For more info about my 37 Day Detox go here

And…It Is What It Is!


Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube health channel http://youtube.com/shaninicolehealth

Comments

Popular Posts