M.A.C. Brush Set


So I went on Amazon and order a set of M.A.C. makeup brushes. Before ordering them I went online to see if there were any reviews. I had only one M.A.C. brush that I’ve had for almost three years now (#190). The reviews were great, but I did notice that people were saying that they received were “fake” so I read more reviews on these and watched a few YouTube videos and decided that for the price...they were worth trying.

So I received my brushes and a couple days later decide to go to the M.A.C website to compare. I found all but two of the brushes right away. I noticed that two of the brushes have numbers that do not correspond with the website so I had to do a little digging to figure out which brushes they are suppose to be.

The brushes came in a faux leather case that had M.A.C. printed on it and each brush has M.A.C. printed on it as well, these have been made to be an exact replica of the M.A.C. brushes. I haven’t compared my authentic M.A.C. brush to the one I just received but I will, at first glance it looks exactly the same.

I have listed the brush number, description and price. The numbers that are in parenthesis are the actual M.A.C number, the number listed is the number printed on the brush.

The total for each brush had I bought them from M.A.C is $315.50, I paid $40.00.

Face Brushes
#136 (#129SH) Powder Blush Brush $34.00
#168 Large Angled Contour Brush $34.00
#187 Duo Fibre Brush $42.00
#190 Foundation Brush $33.00

Lip Brushes
#316 Lip Brush $19.50

Eye Brushes
#209 Eyeliner Brush $18.00
#212 Flat Definer Brush $22.50
#214 Short Shader Brush $24.50
#219 Pencil Brush $24.50
#237 (#231) Small Shader Brush $18.00
#263 Small Angle Brush $18.00
#275 Medium Angled Shading Brush $24.50

If you want one of your own click here

Comments

Popular Posts