My 1st Goodwill Fashion Haul Video (Video)

My daughter’s friend was joining us on this trip somewhat last minute, so I went to grab her a few items that she didn’t have like some new gloves and ear warmers etc. While I was there I decided to look for a few blazers. I found two jackets and a couple of sweaters. I had gone to Goodwill in Bellevue a few weeks ago, so I decided to do a Goodwill haul on everything I had. I did actually see some of the items I had donated the week before…lol

I have always gone to thrift stores. I remember getting my first place when I was 20 and going to look for pots and pans. I like going because I always find new items. I never shopped for clothing though so, I decided I would go and look at some clothing items and do a haul and see what I could do with them. If I decide to do a haul again everything will be from a Goodwill outside of my area. Seeing my own stuff reminded me that i may grab someone elses stuff from around here...not a good look.

I picked up items that I could wear on a daily basis, you know everyday wear. I actually had a good time “thrifting”. I see my daughter has been interested in doing some thrifting herself. She grabbed a short black blazer that is really cute.

I didn’t show in the video but there were two tops and a brand new leopard silk head scarf I got as well.

Hope you enjoy the video!

And…It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts