Spring 2012 Fashion Hauls (Video)

I decided to do a little shopping this spring as I always do. I purchased numerous items for the home and for my kids and I.

First off let me begin by saying I gave away tons of clothing items to the Goodwill. I do not believe in throwing clothing away. I feel as though they should be given away to someone else who can use and enjoy them. A lot of my clothing I only wore once or twice but I knew I didn’t want them anymore.

I always give away tons of stuff to the Goodwill. I usually clean out my closet for spring, fall and winter. I always have more stuff than the average. I clean out both my kids and my own stuff, toys too. I always give away my sons toys and I use to do my daughters, when she had toys, right before their birthday or Christmas.

I don’t usually share my online shopping sources for shoes unless asked personally. Yeah I know...how stingy of me. So I won’t be listing where I ordered my shoes but I will say I order a lot from a store I use to shop at when I lived on the east coast, but here is a list of where I went for these hauls: Nordstrom Rack, TJ Maxx, DSW, Ross, Forever 21, H&M.

I will be doing a Goodwill haul soon. Yes I said Goodwill haul. I can thrift shop with the best of them and no, it won’t be my own stuff I bought back...lol

I had to separate this into 3 separate videos; I hope you enjoy my videos.

And...It Is What It Is





Comments

Popular Posts