A Time of Reflection & Change

Hey Luvs! I have had the craziest, busiest, most interesting couple of weeks. I am not going to get into what I have been up to that made it that way because some things do not deserve that much attention and other things are best kept to self but, I will say that I have made some very important decisions about life.
The best thing going today is my son’s 7th birthday. But I have a completely different post on that! So, I’ve come to a conclusion on quite a few things from what I will and won’t discuss online to who I will and won’t be associating with. When it comes to Facebook and Twitter sometimes we can allow our emotions to get the best of us. I’ve always been quite outspoken and that is fine but when it comes to arguing and cussing out people there’s a line that needs to be drawn; especially when you have business associates linked to your network. More than likely the people who have taken you to the point where you are angry aren’t even on the same level as you and have nothing to lose by acting reckless online. But you have a lot to lose and that is exactly what they’re aiming for. The other thing is learning to keep a certain type of people at a distance and to not develop personal relationships with these people. Now women can do this easily with other women but not so much with men. It is best to associate yourself with who is most like you when it comes to public behavior as well as someone who has higher standards in the type of women that they date. I will discuss this in a completely separate blog. Another thing that I have realized is that something I’ve wanted to do for some time now needs to take place. When I lived in Jersey I held and attended discussions in my home where mature women would get together and discuss personal issues, drink wine and eat good food. I have wanted to do the same thing here in Washington but I have yet to do so. So after some thought I have decided to not only put together another personal talk session but also a professional session as well. What I mean is we will not only discuss personal issue but we will discuss lifetime goals and finances as well. I am in the stages of planning this gathering and it will only be for close family and friends who are mature and have a desire to be successful. That is all for now... And...It Is What It Is





Comments

Popular Posts