My Body Spoke & I Listened

Over the past few weeks I have found myself eating foods my body id no longer use to eating. I still have not eating red meat but I am talking foods like bread, pizza, ice cream etc. All of the stuff I have given up.

Well, my body is telling me it is not happy, not at all. I was feeling so ill on Sunday I wasn’t able to do anything I had planned. I couldn’t even go to the gym. My stomach was in so much pain, over the past few days I have also been extremely gassy and tired. So I decided I would do a 3 day juice fast to get the gunk out.

Last night I drank my Smooth Move tea before bed, this morning I had an Odwalla Strawberry Protein drink and I am back on my Naked Green Machine juice during the day and my Spicy Tomato juice at night. I will do this all day and night Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday; I will drink Smooth Move Sunday, Monday & Tuesday night. Thursday I will be back to eating my normal. I may eat a few things out of my norm since I will be out of town for my birthday but I will definitely be back on my normal routine when I get back.

I won’t blog my daily progress and feelings this time around but I will let you know how I feel come Thursday morning.

And…It Is What It Is!


Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube health channel http://youtube.com/shaninicolehealth


Comments

Popular Posts