Bobbi Boss Indian Remi Closure & Chade Idol Indian Remi (Video)

I posted this video last week but I decided to do a quick blog about it. I posted a review of the Chade Idol back in early July (view here) so I won’t talk about that. This is just to give you a few details on the install.

So my daughter did most of my install this time, I told her exactly how I wanted my hair and she made it happen.

For my closure; I placed the closure on my head exactly where I wanted it to go, then I part my hair around the closure. I then put the rest of my hair in a ponytail. I parted my leave out, which is about an inch wide (width of the front of the closure) and ¼ of an inch thick, and separated it from the rest of my hair with a rubber band. I then put a part down the middle of my hair that would be under the closure. These braids were done smaller and went straight down the sides. Once both sides were done the rest of my hair was braided in my normal braid pattern, with the smaller braids braided into them (see video).

For the weave itself: we installed the closure first, I set it as close to the leave out as possible; I started sewing it down so it would be exactly where I wanted it. I then gave my daughter two needles; one for each side; she would stitch once then move to do the other side while I pulled the thread tight on the other side; she went back and forth until the entire closure was down. This was done this way to create tension and to ensure the closure was snug and flat.

For the rest of the hair; she installed the hair without cutting the wefts just going left to right until the track ran out then she would start the next track until it was finished. She only went through the weft at each starting point, otherwise she went under the weft; this reduces shedding.

I hope you enjoy the video!

And…It Is What It Is

Comments

Popular Posts