Creating A Fitness Binder

Friday I was researching multiple exercises online. I also went through some of my health and nutrition files, I realized that it would make me a lot happier and it would be a lot easier if all of my fitness and nutrition materials were together.
So I decided to put together a fitness binder to help me keep my reference materials, at-home work outs, evaluations, goals, recipes and other item related to my health journey together in one place.

I think this is a great tool to help me stay focused on my goal and achieve success.

So far my binder consists of:
My statement of encouragement
My personalized WebMD Diet Evaluator (Nov 2011 & July 2012)
My Personalized Workout Plan
Fitness Goal sheet
Fitness Calendar
Weekly Meal Plans
Foods
Recipes
Progress Photos
At-home Exercise Routines
Reference materials (37 day detox, Body measurements calculator, PA intensity table, etc)


I will be posting photos and a video of my binder to give you an idea of what is inside in case you decide to create your own. If you want to order your own binder instead of making one feel free to contact me, the cost is $10 + S&H or I can email you pages without the binder for $5.

I will also be creating a new YouTube channel strictly focused on health a wellness. I will be posting it soon!

And…It Is What It Is!


Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube health channel http://youtube.com/shaninicolehealth


Comments

Popular Posts