I'm About This Life

I'm sure a lot of people thought I was just working out to look good for the summer and I'm sure they also assumed that I would quit when summer got here, as you can see that is not the case. I’ve said many times before that this is a lifestyle for me.

Over the past nine months I've been making myself over inside and out. I've changed my activities, my focus, my attitude and some of the people in my life. I've also change what I put into my body as well.

I'm not going through a phase and I'm doing these things for anyone but myself. I'm at a place where I find joy in everyday life. I don't allow things to get me down or set me off as I have in the past and I don’t allow negative situations to ruin who I am; I deal with them then I move on.

I am learning more as I grow and I will always be a work in progress; same goes for my journey to become healthier. Even when I hit my goal I will still be on a journey to stay healthy. I will still encourage others to become healthy and I will always fight to stay right, at some point it will just become a little easier.

I speak to people daily in my inbox, via text or just online in general regarding health. Being healthy isn’t about weight, it’s about what you put into your body and staying active; so even when you do reach your desired goal weight (if your motivation is to lose weight), you will still need to maintain those healthy habits that got you to your goal.

As always, thank you for joining me on my journey…

And It Is What It Is…

Comments

Popular Posts