New Health & Fitness YouTube Channel

I decided to start a new YouTube channel that will focus more on health and nutrition, as I take this journey in my life I want t be able to share it with everyone visually, a lot of my subscribers on YouTube are there to see my hair videos more than my healthy videos so I decided to create a channel for those that want to see my healthy videos and not my hair videos.

A lot of people have been following my healthy journey via my blog, so this will be the perfect place for them to ask questions and follow my progress.

I will be providing people with information on how to find free workouts in their area, how to make certain foods and anything else related to developing healthy habits as well as my own journey along with my trials and tribulations.

If there is anything you want me to discuss or find out more info on or if you have a video of yourself that you would like for me to share, I will be glad to do so.

So make sure you subscribe to my new YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/ShaniNicoleHealth

And…It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts