Roasted Red Pepper, Artichoke, Fire Roasted Tomato & Spinach Soup

I was writing down foods I would eat during my veggie challenge and I realized that I had some yummy ingredients on the list. All of a sudden 3 stood out and I decided I would make a soup out of them; artichokes, roasted red peppers, spinach.
This is a quick recipe but you are more than welcome to make everything from scratch.


Ingredients

2 14oz cans of Tomato soup
1 14oz can of Artichokes
1 12oz jar of Roasted Red Peppers
1 14oz can of fire roasted tomatoes
2 cups of Spinach
½ chopped Onion (sautéed)
1 tablespoon of minced Garlic
1 table spoon of Basil
1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper
1 teaspoon of pepper

Directions

Sautee your onion in olive oil until tender, this prevents your onions from being too strong. You can also boil them if you prefer.
In a large pot put all of your ingredients and cook on medium heat until it begins to boil, stir frequently. Once it begins to boil reduce the heat to medium-low cook for 30 minutes to one hour

Enjoy!

And...It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts