Another Do-It-Myself Project

While preparing my daughter to go back to school I began to realize she is becoming very expensive. We are past the days of new clothes and ponytails. Now it’s new clothes, shoes, supplies, accessories, hair, nails, feet, eyebrows, bus pass, feminine products, ASB, soccer uniforms and etc etc. these are ongoing expenses; not to mention I have another child, a handsome little boy who at this moment is still in the low maintenance category; clothes, shoes, supplies and haircuts…simple.

With all of that I have been looking for ways to cut back on a few expenses in every way possible (i.e. doing our own $300 hairstyles and my own lashes). I decided to look into waxing our own eyebrows. Like with everything else I decide to do myself I’ve been watching multiple videos to see exactly how this should be done, what to use etc. not to mention, my daughter wants to be in the beauty business so it will be good to have these things on hand so she can learn and make some side cash providing these services. Before you know it she will have a mobile beauty business, especially since she will start driving in a few months. Since my basement has a separate entry I may even set it up where she can have her own little area down there to tend to her clients.

I will leave that thought in the future and focus on the here and now…for now ;-)

Back to the topic at hand…I went to Sally and purchased a GiGi Space Saver Wax Warmer, applicators and Natural Muslin strips and I also received a free 8oz container of GiGi All Purpose Honee Wax with my purchase.

This is going to be trial and error at first but as soon as I get the hang of it I will make a video and share with everyone in case there is someone who’d like to save a little money of their own.

Now if only I could learn how to make dresses…hmmm, let me pull my sewing machine out of the basement…lol

And…It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts