Grocery Shopping for the Family

I went grocery shopping for the week and grabbed a few things. I usually do my grocery shopping on Sundays so I can prepare for the week. I like to get everything out of the way so I can have less to do during the week.

When I got to the store I realized I hadn’t added my Safeway deals for the week so I stood in the produce section and logged onto my Safeway app and began adding my weekly deals. Good thing I did it saved me 33% on my grocery bill!

A week’s worth of groceries cost me only $67.78, for me and my 2 kids, plus breakfast and lunch for myself. There aren’t TV dinners and a bunch of processed foods on my list, just fresh or frozen products; yes you can eat healthy on a budget.

To add to that I was able to get 10 cents off per gallon for gas after I went grocery shopping with my rewards; so yeah, it was a win/win situation!

If you shop at Safeway I suggest you sign up for Safeway rewards to save a little money.

And...It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts