My Conversation Starters

I got my Vibram Five Fingers this past Saturday and as you know I like them; they are of course taking some time to get used to the toe inserts; I’m glad to hear that I not alone.

Tuesday I was in class and one of the ladies noticed I had gotten a pair of Vibrams; she walked up to me after class and we started a whole convo about these shoes; crazy because I don’t talk to anyone in my classes and had no idea she paid any attention to what I was wearing. Yeah I know, I go in, do my workout and bounce. There usually isn’t a bunch of chat time for me when I am there so I just don’t chat. I probably should though I need to connect with more people with the same fitness mentality.

She mentioned that she too has better balance when she wears her Vibrams but she stated that others have told her they tend to have a harder time balancing with theirs.

Amazing how a shoe could start conversations and break down a few barriers.

And…It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts