My New Vibram Five Fingers

I've been wanting some Vibram Five Fingers for almost a year now. I've seen these on a few people, one day I was at the gym with a friend and he asked a guy if they were comfortable and he raved about them.

I didn't know the name of them at the time but I Googled "sneakers with toes" and found out who made the original version of the shoes. Of course other shoe companies have their versions of the shoes but I wanted the original not an expensive knock off.
I was at TJMaxx Saturday and low and behold they had ONE pair and they were in my size! They're pink but that's ok. I was never expecting to find these shoes anywhere other than a shoe or sports store so I was stoked. The best part is they were only $49.99.
I decided to wear them to class today and I liked them, my balance was better in them, the toes will take some getting use to tho. I will see how they are Tuesday when I go for a run.

And...It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts