Outre Premium Natural Indian Human Hair Weave - Baby Soft Wave


Happy Halloween!!

Let me start by saying the hair in the photo is not the hair I have in (hair below model on the left); the hair I’m wearing has a tighter curl pattern.

I decided to change my hairstyle this weekend, I was going to get the ripple deep but they didn’t have my color or length where I went so I debated between straight and something else. I’ve seen the baby soft hair since July and told myself I would get it “one day” so I was like “hey, why not” I initially bought two packs of hair, bad idea, since we were doing a full install we ran out of hair and since I was lazy all weekend and decided to get my hair done late Sunday evening, I ended up going to work with a patch missing from my head…smh. I will say that if you are intending on having a section of your hair left out you can probably get away with only two packs.

I love this hair so far, it is really soft. I literally had a little patch left (3in across and 1in thick) and since I had to buy a new pack, I decided to buy another pack of the 14” so my daughter could make the hair fuller so I wouldn’t feel so bad about having to but another pack…lol, I have in two 14” and one 12” color 1B. It took about an hour to sew all of this in which is pretty good.
Another thing I like about this hair is the fact that you don’t need a relaxer (well, I don’t). I wet my natural hair with a little grease then roll it to my scalp with a foam roller or a perm rod. Then in the morning I use some edge tamer for a slicker look. My ends end up looking curly and shiny like the hair, I sleep with a hair bonnet at night.  

I have my usual braid pattern using the alternative closure method; that only leaves a strip of hair out in the very front and no circular closure needed which in my oponion makes it look more natural and is a lot easier to do.

I did a test on a one inch strip of the hair (video coming soon); the hair has a very tight weft which helps with shedding, I flat ironed the test piece then wet it and it did curl back up, not as tight as it initially comes but close.

I will be posting a video on this hair soon and adding it to this blog.

If you are in the NW Washington State area and would like your hair done by my daughter contact her on Facebook with your name and phone number and we will be in touch with you as quickly as possible.

And…It Is What It Is!



Comments

Popular Posts