It's Time for a Reception

Since we got married at the courthouse and told hardly anyone, we've been asked to have a reception. At first we were against it but after a few requests we decided we would throw a little something together.

My mom has reserved a gathering hall for us for next month. So now my focus is planning this little shindig, I touch on this a little bit in my engagement blogs.

My engagement blogs are blogs I wrote during my “secret” engagement but I never posted them, they were saved until after I actually got married. Now they are scheduled to be released, one a day until they have all been posted. Make sure you follow my blog to keep up with my many emotions during this time in my life.

I plan to blog a little bit about the updates for the reception, I really want to keep it simple but I want it to be nice as well and informal at the same time.

After the reception we will post the entire video of before and after our union.

And…It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts