The Engagement: Moving Forward and Handling Business


The Engagement Series is a series of blog posts written before I got married in a very private ceremony on December 13th. They are released daily until they are complete, I hope you enjoy.

December 9, 2012

I woke up this morning and barely had the sleep out of my eyes; I laid in my bed and sent my mom a picture of Josh holding our marriage license. She text me back “what does it say” I decided to call her and mind you I was still asleep which in my opinion was a good thing. She gave her opinion and asked me why we don’t wait a few months then said she will be there for the ceremony and that was it. I was too tired to say much back so it ended good in my opinion.

Josh and I went looking for temporary rings today since our rings won’t be here by the time we get married. I actually found a cute diamond ring with my birthstone in the middle of diamonds. Josh just got a band, nothing special.

Tomorrow I will be contacting a judge to see if we can get in this Saturday.

Well, that’s all for now. I don’t have too much more on my mind about the engagement.

And…It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts