The Engagement: Scheduled and Booked


The Engagement Series is a series of blog posts written before I got married in a very private ceremony on December 13th. They are released daily until they are complete, I hope you enjoy.

December 10, 2012

O MY! Things are moving a lot faster than I expected. Come to find out we have to schedule our ceremony for a day during the week so we are scheduled for this Thursday at 4pm, 3 ½ weeks ahead of schedule.

So, I am three days and counting, good thing we handled everything ahead of time. I’m excited to get this all said and done so we can just move forward with our other plans and everything doesn’t have to be so secretive.

I couldn’t hold it in anymore, I let two of my co-workers (my girls) know that Josh and I are getting married. One had mentioned something about the ring on my finger and at first I just waved it off but then I decided I would just spill the beans and get it off my chest. We had a good convo and it felt good to let someone else know because I have been building up so much inside me that I felt I was going to explode…lol

My mind is swirling and all kinds of thoughts are going through my head but none of it is doubt. If there were any doubts I wouldn’t be doing this, I wouldn’t be making such a huge decision that will change my life forever.

I think what I am feeling is normal I can’t say because I’ve never taken it this far but from what I’ve seen from other people; the feeling is somewhat the same. I wonder if I will feel this same way when we have our renewal ceremony.

Josh and I pray together nightly, we truly believe that through our spiritual beliefs and relationship with God all things can be conquered.

The last step is contacting our witnesses and making sure they are able to arrive by the time we have set. We will handle that tonight and that should be the final piece of our puzzle until it is our time to say I Do.

For a list of Ceremony Providers in Pierce County check out: Pierce County Marriage Ceremony Providers

And…It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts