Everything is Shaping Up Nicely

 
I know I haven’t been keeping you guys updated on the progress of the reception but honestly I didn’t have much to report.
 
This weekend a lot of the details came together and things are shaping up quite nicely. My mom detailed out a program for the event and we also narrowed down the menu. I am excited about how everything is looking so far. I picked up most of the supplies for the centerpieces and I only have one final touch left, it’s a surprise so I won’t be letting anyone know until the day of the event. I like the shock factor.
 
The invitations arrived Monday and were mailed out Tuesday. The hubby was dragging his feet on getting addresses from his guests so I was on the hustle to collect addresses all Monday and I was able to get most of them, anyone who I didn’t get in time I will mail off their invite Friday in case any more trickle in.
 
My official wedding ring also arrived on Monday and I just love it. It isn’t your traditional wedding ring and that is exactly my style. I am just not a fan of the double rings, if I had two rings I’d definitely have to have them sautered together, matter of fact it would have to be three to give it an even look. I’m seriously picky when it comes to that that is why one thick ring is perfect for me. My cousin thinks it’s too big for my finger compared to my temp ring but I think it’s perfect and I didn’t like my temp ring, I hated it so much I stopped wearing it. But in all fairness the one I showed her was a picture of me wearing the one in the jewelry store that was 3 1/2 sizes bigger than my ring size; it was a 9 and I wear a 5 ½. I wanted to have it before the reception and I’m glad I do.
 
Well, that’s all for now I will update you more later.
 
And…It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts