Health Challenge: 30 Days of Change


I have decided to go on a strict plan, I have been working out for quite some time now and it’s time for me to kick things up a bit and challenge myself in a way that I haven’t challenged myself before. Not only am I kicking up my workout routine I am also changing up my dietary habits and really restricting myself to a healthier diet. I will be weighing and measuring myself before and after to see if I notice any results, I will not be measuring or weighing myself at any time during the30 days.

I am going on a 30 day strict workout and dietary routine. This is my plan:

This routine will consist of 30 days of intense exercise. 30 days without certain foods. 30 days adding other healthier foods to my diet. 30 days of increased rest. 30 days of reducing stress. 30 days of meditation.

Food: I am following a meal plan

NO fried foods
NO white complex carbs (white rice, white pasta, refined sugar, white flour, white bread)
NO junk foods (cookies, cakes, chips)
NO refined foods (sugar, white flour, white bread, canned fruits and veggies)
NO processed foods (frozen dinners, packaged baked goods, processed meats)
NO alcohol

Increasing my veggies, fruits and proteins

Workout: 30 days straight

Sun - 60 min Body Works; 60 mins Yoga; 5 min Walk; 20 min Run; 10 min Incline Walk
Mon - 5 min Walk; 20 min Run; 10 min Incline Walk
Tues - 60 min Kickboxing & 60 min Body Works
Wed - 5 min Walk; 20 min Run; 10 min Incline Walk
Thurs - 60 min Body Works
Fri - 5 min Walk; 20 min Run; 10 min Incline Walk
Sat - 60 min Body Works & 60 min Boot Camp or Cycling

And...It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts