Meal Plans for a Healthier Life

Losing weight and starting a healthy lifestyle can be difficult; sometimes you just don’t know where to begin. A lot of times people tend to think it will be too expensive to eat healthy or start a healthy lifestyle. Losing weight is 70% diet and only 30% fitness, so you can imagine why so many people fail at losing weight and becoming healthier.

I choose to go to the gym because my discipline for working out at home just isn’t there. No matter how many times I try to work out at home, it never works outs…but not everyone can afford to pay for a gym membership every month or they don’t have time and they really can’t afford all of these pricey meal plans and programs people offer.

Meal plans make it easier for you to stay on track with your daily eating habits; they take the guess work out of eating healthy and losing weight. What I like best about meals plans is that you know what you are going to eat daily and if you have the right meal plan you end up eating more than usual, so no matter what your lower calorie intake may be you aren’t hungry like you would be on a restricted diet.

I have created many meal plans for myself and for others and they truly make it easier for me to prepare myself for my work day. I wanted to share with you a wonderful site where you can obtain a meal plan that is right for you. There are plans designed from 7 days to 28 days, 1,200 to 2,000 calories, as well as diabetic plans, vegetarian plans and heart healthy plans.

I wanted a plan I could follow for the next month or so, so I decided to save myself the thought process and utilize their 28 day plan; I do not eat a lot of certain foods so I had to tweak some of the ingredients to suit my needs (i.e. replacing ham with turkey and rice with quinoa, etc). My plan is to use their plan a a guide to creating my own plan that suits me.

I hope the meal plan assists you at getting started and remember you don’t have to try and make their fancy meals, customize the meal to suit your nutritional needs, desires and skill level, just make sure your replacement doesn’t add more calories to your plan. This is just a guide for you to build upon, there's no requirement to follow it to the letter.

To get started and get your meal plan go HERE

And…It Is What It Is!!

Comments

Popular Posts