Time to Focus on the Big Day

Now that we've had our marriage reception/family meet and greet it's time to focus on our renewal ceremony. Ever since we actually decided to get married I’ve been planning our renewal wedding. Initially, we were looking into doing it in 2014, but now I am looking into 2017. After we have been together fo 4.5 years.

I want to go “outside the box” a little bit with the whole thing. I want a different dress and color, different seating arrangement for my guests, etc. our renewal ceremony will be simple but nice and different.

For the reception I want more of a party feel, since we will have been married for over four years I see no need for the formalities like 1st dance and all that hoopla. We will renew and then get to eating and partying.

I want it very informal, minus the guests attire, initially I thought about having a formal reception but then I said to myself “why” I’m not a formal type of person and the biggest part for me is the ceremony when I make my grand entrance.

We want our renewal wedding to be later in the day, like 6pm. I figure the reception will start around 7pm or 8pm.

I will reveal my colors later but I will say it isn’t really what you would expect for a summer wedding but like I said, nothing about this will be what is expected.

And…It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts