30 Day Challenge Update: Week 3

I am beginning week three and I wanted to give you all another update on my 30 Day Challenge, I must say this is probably my favorite of them all; the challenge began on Sunday February 25. Not only am I seeing results but I feel them as well. So many people have become motivated by this challenge and so many are getting in gear on a plan that they can actually stick to. No magic pills, no magic drinks, no starving and no magic exercise routine.

For me the challenge has helped me in so many ways, my sugar cravings have decreased tremendously and the healthy desserts with dinner have been perfect to satisfy my sweet tooth. When preparing my meals for the day it seems as though I am preparing so much but in all actuality the calorie count is quite low, it all boils down to what you eat and how you prepare it, not how much. I am truly loving how my family helps prepare meals and how we all sit down and enjoy what was made by everyone while they learn how to prepare meals that are better for you and quite delicious, this is knowledge that will follow my children into adulthood.

I have found myself increasing my workout and challenging myself by raising the bar, I am trying to see how far I can go, once I get comfortable in a routine I increase the stakes a bit so I can go even further. I don’t want to limit myself, when my body can’t take it or make it through it will tell me, until then I will keep raising the bar and pushing myself to the limit.

The hubby has finally decided to join me in the gym, he actually looks forward to going and that’s great, the best part is that even if he decided he is too lazy to go, my mind is now programmed to go anyway. A lot of times when people go to the gym as a team or group; when someone doesn’t go the other person(s) won’t either. Another good thing pertaining to my hubby is that he is also thinking more about what he eats and considering taking lunch and or breakfast to work instead of constantly eating fried food at work. He has noticed the difference he feels by eating better meals at home.

If you would like a free meal plan and exercise plan put together please feel free to contact me, please include any food restrictions, your current exercise level, as well as if your plan should be for a gym or home workout. Serious inquiries ONLY!!

And…It Is What It Is!!

Comments

Popular Posts