30 Day Challenge Update: Week 4


It is week four and I am in the final stretch of my 30 day challenge and I am feeling pretty good about my progress.

This past week I was out from work and I didn’t have much of an appetite but I tried to stick to the meal plan as much as possible, for the most part I did for dinner but honestly the rest of the day I barely ate. I just didn’t have much of an appetite.

I have increased my workout even more; my run speed has been increased and since boot camp has been cancelled I have joined the spin class. I am also taking Yoga on Sundays and Mondays.

I have created a new FB page called Get Healthy, Get Fit, Get Motivated and the purpose is to encourage people to get serious about their health, to be able to reach a broader audience. Being healthy and fit isn’t just about weight loss; there are numerous thin people out there who are in terrible health because they assume they do not have to live a healthy lifestyle, but they are wrong. Hopefully, through this page we can reach more individuals and get them to thinking about their health a little more.

That’s pretty much it for now, next week I will be done and I will share my results. Now I have to think of what the next challenge will be!

And…It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts