30 Day Challenge Update: Week 2


So its day six of my 30 Day Challenge, and so far I love it; I’ve almost gotten through the work week. My family and I make the dinner meals on my meal plan together. My daughter and my husband like to look on my plan to see what is on the menu for the next day. Every time they see something they’ve never heard of they inquire about what it is. I love introducing us to new foods, some are new to them and some are new to us all. They’ve loved every meal and that helps a lot.

I enlisted a buddy of my from an FB group I am a part of and he wanted there to be some sort of accountability in order to keep him on track so I came up with posting photos of meals and post workouts (I dislike my after work photos). I only post once a day and I make a collage for food and one for workouts. It keeps me from flooding FB with a bunch of photos.

My buddy also enlisted a few people from the group and a few FB friends have joined after seeing me post photos.

I don’t have a weight loss goal with this challenge, the main focus is for me to increase my work out and get back on track with my eating habits after the holidays and getting married. As I mentioned I am however weighing and measuring myself after the challenge has completed.

My goal and my focus is building a habit and developing a routine, one that is more intense than my previous routine. By adding an additional workout day and increasing the intensity of my workouts combined with a healthy low calorie diet I am allowing myself to achieve more towards reaching my goal of becoming a health junkie instead of a junk food junkie.
Lately, my husband has been unable to shake a cold and a lot of that has to do with his eating habits that have been terrible lately, so with him having healthier meals for dinner it has been adding some nutrients into his diet that he has not been receiving by eating fried foods at work every day.

I will keep you informed on my progress I will also be posting my meal for each week on Mondays. The plan for this week is below (a few days late).

And...It Is What It Is!


Comments

Popular Posts