Natural Part with Thin Hair (Video)


I had my hair redone over the weekend and I wanted to do a quick tidbit about the method we used on my leave out portion. As you may know I like trying out new methods when doing hair, it has been a long time since I had a natural part in my hair, matter of fact it has been a long time since I had a side part.


My hair is pretty thin but I don’t like a lot of my natural hair left out and I prefer to have it all protected. I wanted to go back to a natural side part for this install but I didn’t want to risk having my tracks show. This time I had my daughter flip my track. If you have ever seen my wig video you somewhat have an idea of what I am talking about. I am going to try and explain this method to the best of my ability; I also posted a quick video for your viewing pleasure.

After the leave out section of my hair was parted out and put into a ponytail I parted a very thin section of hair all around the leave out that then connected down into the larger first braid coming down the right side of my head and connecting to the back. After that we followed my usual braid pattern. All of my tracks were laid like normal; when we got to the small braid that was around my leave out my daughter took one track and sewed it upside down around the leave out. After the track was sewn in, she then flipped the track tucking the weft underneath and only exposing the hair itself; I then took a flat iron and flattened the hair down. My natural hair was flat ironed and blended in with the weave hair.

For this install I used Chade Idol Indian Remi

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

And…It Is What It Is!!

Comments

Popular Posts