Sharing the Awesomeness

 
Since August I’ve been on the newsletter committee at work. When I was in high school I was also on the school newspaper. I’ve never really been good at writing about gossip and news (as you can see from when I started this blog) so my articles have always been from a personal perspective, because that’s what works best for me.

I’m no different with my job newsletter; most of my articles have to do with preparing for something (i.e. back to school, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas etc.), decorating, recipes, self-improvement, how-to on a budget and stuff like that. Anything except news and gossip; that’s just not my niche (and not appropriate for work).

This month I am in charge of four articles and last month I was in charge of two; this month it dawned on me that what I am writing about I can also share on my blog. Why I didn’t last month (Thanksgiving tips) is beyond me but this month I will make it a point to do so.  I will only be sharing three out of four since the fourth one is an accumulation of employee submitted recipes and of course any recipe that I’ve added I’ve shared with all of you already.

So from here on out, I will definitely share anything not job related that I write for the company newsletter, all of the awesomeness must be shared abroad, it just cannot be contained…lol

And…It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts