Jamie Eason's LiveFit Program


 
In a previous post I mentioned the LiveFit program. I began Jamie Eason’s LiveFit program on August 17, 2014, the program is broken up into three phases and I just started phase two yesterday. I love the way my body is beginning to form into the shape I want it to be. A friend sent me a photo taken back in July and the difference is amazing, I was absolutely blown away by how much I’ve changed in the past few weeks.   

The program provides you with a work out plan for every single day as well as a meal guide, each day also has a printable guide which I love because I can go back to it at any time to track my progress, review my moods and see what I did and how much weight I lifted the weeks before.

The first two weeks you only work out four days a week with three rest days, weeks three and four you work out five days a week with two rest days after that your workout days increase to six days a week. Each workout focuses on a specific body group. When you first start out the workout is pretty short lasting only 30-35 minutes that goes up to about an hour as the workouts increase.

For the first weeks there isn’t any cardio involved but since I run in the mornings (Mon-Fri) I stuck to my usual routine.

Phase two includes 30 minutes of cardio four times a week after each workout, since I already run in the mornings I don’t have to run again in the evenings unless I choose to do so.

Phase three incorporates high intensity training which is a mix of weight and cardio training that focuses on burning fat while maintain muscle and is followed by 30 minutes of cardio.

So far I love the program and I plan on completing it. Once the program is over though I need to figure out what route I need to take but I will worry about that bridge when I cross it.

And…It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts