A Fix for Under Eyes Puffiness and Dark Circles


I have been having a horrible time getting any sleep lately so I have had under eye dark circles and bags. For about 2 ½ years now I have been using the M.A.C. Fast Response Eye Cream when I put on my makeup; but I don’t use it on an everyday basis.  Well recently I discovered the Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller Medium/Deep; it’s tinted to cover up dark circles while it reduces puffiness, it says after one week of use you will see a difference. I haven’t had it that long to confirm or deny if that is true.  

I told my co-worker about the Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller and she found Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller which is the same except it isn’t tinted so it doesn’t cover up dark circles. It is pretty much exactly what the M.A.C. version is.

I love M.A.C Cosmetics; always have, but I if I can find a product just as good or better that is less expensive, I am all for it. When it comes to Garnier I must say I have always loved their products, they used to have this foaming face wash that I loved and for some reason they stopped selling it. I swear my face stayed clear with that stuff and I’ve never been able to find another product that worked as well.

The M.A.C. Fast Response Eye Cream will run you about $31.00 while the Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller and the Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller will run you anywhere from $5.99-$10.99 depending on where you buy it; I got mines from a Grocery Outlet for $5.99 while my co-worker got hers from a different Grocery Outlet for $6.99; but Target sells it for $10.39-$10.99.

What I like the most about the Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller is of course the Anti-Dark Circle property, that’s less product that I have to put on during my makeup process and I can also wear it without wearing any other makeup.

In my opinion they all work about the same when it comes to handling your puffy eyes right on the spot since they all contain caffeine which is the main ingredient to combat puffiness. I will find out if it helps with the lightening dark circles but first I need to start getting a good nights rest.

If you really want to save a few bucks you can always try making your own. Just use a little caffeine. I will post more about how to make your own under eye cream later. I was in the works of doing this when I ran across the Garnier brand so I figured I would tell you how I liked it compared to the M.A.C. brand.

And…It Is What It!

Comments

Popular Posts