My Tonic


I tend to mention my tonic a lot and people always wonder what it consists of. I have even mentioned it on my blog but I never realized that I never actually posted the full recipe. My “Tonic” as I call it is my “go to” drink for overall health and well-being. While it is not the prettiest or the tastiest drink, the benefits make it worth it. Drink this as soon as you wake up on an empty stomach and one hour before bed.

For those wondering why I drink this tonic, it is because it flushes your system, keeps your insulin levels normal, keeps your belly flatter, aids digestion, boost your energy, helps cholesterol levels, kills bacteria, has anti-inflammatory and a number of other benefits. 

Ingredients
4oz Hot Water
2 Tablespoons Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)
½ Lemon (squeezed) (juice only)
1 Teaspoon Turmeric
¼ Teaspoon Powdered Ginger
¼ Teaspoon Powdered Cinnamon
1 Pinch Cayenne Pepper

Mix all ingredients and drink

*Updated 11/02/23*

Tonic Shots
If you live a busy lifestyle, it may be easier to create your tonic ahead of time. The best way to do it is by making shots. I will share how below.

Mix your tonic based on how many days you are making shots for. If you don't feel like doing the measurements then feel free to make each one individually. Pour each shot into a 4 oz mini mason jar. You can purchase them here on Amazon or at your local dollar tree. Seal tightly and refrigerate until ready to use.

And...It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts