Tri-Color Tortellini w/Chicken, Broccoli, Spinach and Garlic in Alfredo Sauce

I am a firm believer that I can make a meal out of almost anything. I love whipping up meals for my family.
This past weekend I pan seared some chicken thighs for the family's dinner and I had three pieces left over. I decided I would use the left over chicken to make a pasta dish.

Its very simple, so here you go.

This is part of my easy cooking segment; so I am going to provide the easy version. If you are a great cook then alter as needed.

Tri-Color Tortellini w/Chicken, Broccoli, Spinach and Garlic in Alfredo Sauce

Ingredients
2 cups of Pasta
1lb of Pre-cooked Grilled frozen Chicken Breasts
1 cup of frozen Broccoli
1 cup of frozen Spinach
2 tablespoons of minced Garlic
1/4 cup grated Parmesan
1 tablespoon of Pepper

Directions
Boil pasta until cooked. Drain
Reduce heat to medium.
Add remaining ingredients and stir. Bring to a boil.
Cover and reduce heat to medium-low. Let simmer for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.

Enjoy

And...It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts